STLRAMSCFL.COM

STLRAMSCFL.COM

Michael Bettencourt's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. A name that represents St. Louis and its people would certainly have more m…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Jan 8, 2018 to CFL in STL

4 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Aaron Piggee

"How realistic is it for the CFL to expand to San Diego and Oakland? NFL would probab…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Mar 27, 2017 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"As a Canadian, it would be great to see the CFL in San Diego as well as in St. Louis…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Jan 13, 2017 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"Great cities and names but I don´t think Las Vegas, San Antonio, Oklahoma City and M…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Dec 30, 2016 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"I agree. The CFL needs to pick up its pace as far as expansion is concerned. I under…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Dec 30, 2016 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"It´s the wait and see game. Hopefully, something can be done soon."

Michael Bettencourt replied Dec 6, 2016 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"I´m all for it. You make a lot of good points. You said something very important in…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Dec 5, 2016 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"I believe it´s possible as well. As a Canadian and many other fellow Canadians belie…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Nov 26, 2016 to Another CFL USA expansion COULD work, ESPECIALLY in St. Louis!

27 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Argoscflfan

"I have always wondered, had the Baltimore Stallions stayed in Baltimore, would the c…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Jun 15, 2016 to STL RAMS of the CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

60 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Alex

"I believe the football fans in St. Louis would support their CFL team. As I have men…"

Michael Bettencourt replied Jun 1, 2016 to STL RAMS of the CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE?

60 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by STLRAMSCFL.COM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service